This year, rather than Texas CASA hosting one-size-fits-all trainings for the entire network, you have the opportunity to bring a training to your program or region that is customized to fit your unique needs in order to maximize classroom time and ensure that you get the most out of this type of face-to-face interaction. We encourage you to use this as an opportunity to partner with and invite other local programs in your region.
How it works
You can request facilitators from the CASA College training team to present a training for your program or region by completing the application below. Texas CASA will follow up with you within the next two business days with next steps.
Applications for CASA College on-demand trainings will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
For on-demand trainings, Texas CASA guarantees that:
- at least two members of the CASA College training team will present your requested training at the location you secure,
- Texas CASA will cover the above training team’s travel, lodging and meal expenses, and
- Texas CASA will handle any onsite audio-visual (AV) needs.
Your program will be responsible for all other training logistics, such as:
- securing a training location,
- advertising the training to potential attendees,
- ensuring a minimum of 15 attendees,
- handling registration,
- communicating logistics to training attendees, and
- onsite setup and logistics (seating arrangement, meals if needed, sign-in sheets, name tags, etc.).