The 2018 Texas CASA Conference: Tune In to CASA will take place Oct. 18-20 in Denton at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Denton Convention Center.
We have compiled and answered conference FAQs to help you start your conference planning.
The following meals are included with your registration purchase:
- Thursday: Afternoon snack break
- Friday: Morning & afternoon snack breaks, gala dinner
- Saturday: Mid-morning snack break
Full, made-to-order breakfast is included with your stay at Embassy Suites.
Helpful tips prior to registration:
- Inform your bank of the large purchase you are about to make with your credit card,
- If you have Texas CASA Conference fees in your FY 2018 CVC or FY 2018 VOCA budgets, please be sure to pay for these fees prior to August 31 for CVC and September 30 for VOCA,
- Have a unique email address ready for each registrant when registering a group of people, as well as their session preferences,
- Be aware that each person will get their own individual email confirmation at the email address provided, and
- If you “opt out” of Cvent (our registration system) you will not get updates or reminders regarding the conference or future Texas CASA trainings.
Hotel & Lodging
Where can I stay, and is there a discounted rate?
Texas CASA has secured a room block with discounted room rates at the conference hotel. The room block will not be available until you have registered for the conference.
For your planning purposes, the discounted prices are:
- $149 + 13% tax = $168.37/night for single & double
- $159 + 13% tax = $179.67/night for triple
- $169 + 13% tax = $190.97/night for quadruple
Yes! Complimentary surface parking will be available.
The Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) is roughly 20 miles from the hotel with a direct airport shuttle to and from the hotel. Visit the hotel website for directions and more information.
Schedule & Programming
THURSDAY | OCTOBER 18
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. | Check In & Exhibitors
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. | Meetings with the CEO (by invitation only)
1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. | Concurrent Half-Day Institutes
6:00 p.m. – | Twilight Tunes Concert hosted by Discover Denton
FRIDAY | OCTOBER 19
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. | Check In & Exhibitors
9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. | Opening General Session
10:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. | Tune In to You Wellness Lounge
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. | Concurrent Sessions
12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. | Lunch on your own
1:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. | Concurrent Sessions
7 p.m. – | CASA After Party
SATURDAY | OCTOBER 20
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. | Exhibitors
9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. | Closing General Session
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our conference email list and receive updates on sessions, registration and more.