Please remember that Fiscal Year 2018 Quarter 3 performance measures are to be submitted to Texas CASA no later than Thursday, June 7, 2018, in the online data manager (ODM) platform.
There is one Performance Measures form due on June 7 — namely, for Quarter 3. There is no other record required.
FY 2018 Quarter 3 – Cases added and served, Children added, Outcomes, and Volunteers added during Quarter 3. Also, Recruitment and Training conducted during Quarter 3 (from March 1 through May 31, 2018).
- Go to your Account page.
- Scroll down to the Performance Measures list.
- Select the button “New Performance Measures.”
- Select “Quarter.” A blank Performance Measure form is created and opens.
- Fill in the data and “Save.”
- You may return to the form and make additions or corrections.
- When you are completely finished, use the “Submit” button. You CANNOT change any data after the record is submitted.
Please do not leave data “blank.” Enter zeros (“0”) if appropriate.
If you need assistance with the new ODM, you can find a short video on Performance Measures in the CASA College LMS. In addition, a Performance Measures Reference is available with step-by-step written instructions. You can also contact Data and Research Manager Karen Dvorak at email@example.com or (512) 473-2627, ext. 115 if you have additional questions.