It is the goal of the CASA network to grow to provide a CASA volunteer for every child in the Texas foster care system, and the local programs across the state are working hard to make this goal a reality. Texas CASA would like to specially recognize the programs that are currently serving 100 percent of children in foster care in their jurisdictions*:
- Bluebonnet CASA – Mason**
- CASA of Ellis County – Waxahachie**
- Child Advocates of Fort Bend – Rosenberg**
- Hill Country CASA – Kerrville**
- CASA Child Advocates of Montgomery County, Inc. – Conroe
- CASA for Hunt County – Greenville
- CASA of Collin County – McKinney
- CASA of Harrison County – Marshall
- CASA of Navarro County – Corsicana
- CASA of North Texas – Gainesville
- CASA of Southeast Texas, Inc. – Beaumont
- CASA of the Pines, Inc. – Lufkin
- CASA of the Rolling Plains, Inc. – Childress
- CASA of Titus, Camp and Morris Counties – Mount Pleasant
- CASA of Walker County – Huntsville
- Fannin County Children’s Center – Bonham
- Lone Star CASA, Inc. – Rockwall
The CASA Way states that we can achieve what others think is impossible, and each of us is an essential part of the solution. Please join us in thanking these programs for being an essential part of the CASA solution!
*As of FY 2017.
**Programs serving 100 percent of children with 100-percent volunteers.