The 2019 Texas CASA Conference: 30 Year Jubilee registration opens next week on Wednesday, Aug. 14, at 10:00 a.m. central time. Mark your calendars, and get ready to secure your spot for our best conference yet! To help make your registration experience as easy as possible, we’ve put together a few helpful tips.
- Inform your bank of the large purchase you are about to make with your credit card;
- If you have Texas CASA Conference fees in your FY 2019 CVC or FY 2019 VOCA budgets, please be sure to pay for these fees prior to Aug. 31 for CVC and Sept. 30 for VOCA; and
- Know that if you “opt out” of Cvent (our registration system) you will not get updates or reminders regarding the conference or future Texas CASA trainings.
- Have a unique email address ready for each registrant when registering a group of people, as well as their session preferences;
- Use this session form to collect each registrant’s preferred sessions; and
- Be aware that each person will get their own individual email confirmation at the email address provided.
For more details on the 2019 Texas CASA Conference, please visit the conference page.