Texas CASA’s Public Policy team is hitting the road and coming to your region soon to host trainings that will help staff and volunteers learn more of the coming changes with the Family First Prevention Services Act and implementation of Community-Based Care. The first regional training took place on Nov. 7 at CASA of the Coastal Bend with over 20 local CASA program staff in attendance. Our Public Policy team shared numerous resources and answered all the group’s questions about any changes to child welfare as a result of the last legislative session.
- Jan. 14, 2020 | Dallas (Northern)
- Jan. 28, 2020 | Athens (Eastern)
- Feb. 12, 2020 | Georgetown (Central)
- March 24, 2020 | Lubbock (Western)
- April 21, 2020 | Rosenberg (Coastal)
We hope you will join us at our upcoming regional trainings in 2020! For more information on how to attend, please email us at [email]email@example.com[/email].