With the end of the 87th Regular Session, we have revamped the Bill Tracker to showcase which child welfare bills passed and what each bill means for children and families in the system.
Thank you for standing with CASA, children and families! Because of your support, we were able to make a positive difference in many areas, including:
- Juvenile justice;
- Preventing human trafficking and supporting survivors;
- Parent/family rights and support;
- Supporting youth in Permanent Managing Conservatorship (PMC), or long-term foster care;
- Supporting youth who are older and transitioning out of care;
- Implementing the Family First Prevention Services Act, and more.