Whether you’re a CASA volunteer, a caseworker, or just plain curious, Texas CASA’s Learning Center has something for you!
If you’re interested in learning more about CASA, effective advocacy and the child welfare system in Texas, check out learn.texascasa.org. You’ll find e-learning courses, videos, guidebooks and more, about all things advocacy – from the courtroom, to the classroom, to the Capitol.
- Trauma-informed care;
- Family finding and engagement;
- Equity, diversity and cultural competency;
- Fighting trafficking and exploitation, and supporting survivors;
- Medical and mental healthcare;
- Texas CASA’s Volunteer Pre-Service Curriculum;
- And much more!
What are you waiting for? Visit learn.texascasa.org and start your learning journey!