For the month of January, the DFPS Prevention and Early Intervention (PEI) Communications Team has crafted a social media toolkit designed to give caregivers tools and resources to help strengthen their families and help children thrive. This content can be shared on your organization’s websites, social media channels, and with your community, not only this month, but year-round.
This toolkit is compiled using the Five Protective Factors, and includes weekly themes:
- Week One: Parental Resilience
- Week Two: Social Connections
- Week Three: Concrete Supports
- Week Four: Knowledge of Parenting & Child Development
- Week Five: Social & Emotional Competence of Children
The sample messaging can be used as is or can be customized in any way that works best for your community. There are also some sample GetParentingTips.com branded social media images included that you are free to share.
Click the button below to explore the toolkit and start sharing with your networks!