Please note that FY 2022 Q3 Performance Measures are due Tuesday, June 21, 2022. Q3 includes only children with cases opened and volunteers assigned during the third quarter (March 1, 2022 – May 31, 2022).
Instructions & Reminders
- The data will now be due on the 15th business day of the month, following the end of the quarter. This allows 5 additional business days to collect and report data.
- The ODM will use the same definitions standardized in Optima to ease the reporting process. Please remember to run the exception reports listed on the linked documents for each one. Notice the reports in your custom report tab labeled:
- The demographics have changed to a Hispanic and a Non-Hispanic section to clarify the race and ethnicity. Remember, you report this by county if you serve multiple counties.
- There are newly added Volunteer Activity Types by Instances and by Hours. The Optima report entitled Texas Volunteer Contacts/Activity Summary by Date is the report you will run to enter the data for this section. Make sure you run the Un-approved Contact Logs-by Supervisor Exception Report first and make sure there are no pending contact logs.
- Depending on which data conversion option your program chose, you may need to map some of the older definitions into the standardized definitions for reporting purposes.
As a reminder, important data management information is located on the Program Portal.