Help us achieve what others think is impossible
Partnership is something we can all achieve. Everyone can help, and nothing is impossible when we work together. Join us.
I am proud of our partnership with the local CASA programs this past year on a variety of fronts:
- With Child Advocates of Fort Bend on how to best advocate for children age 0 to 5 (which is about half of all the children served by CASA volunteers)
- With CASA of Travis County on a Safety Toolkit for programs which promotes policies and practices that focus on child safety
- With Dallas CASA on advocating for youth who have been trafficked or are at risk of being trafficked
- With 13 local CASA programs to advance our Clergy, CASA and Community faith-based recruitment initiative
- With 12 local CASA programs to revise our statewide CASA Logic Model
Looking ahead, I am excited for our continued partnership with the CASA network on policies, practices and tools for quality advocacy as well as the development of a Volunteer Council consisting of CASA volunteers nominated by their local CASA program to help inform statewide efforts.
I urge you to be a vital part of our work. When you support Texas CASA, you have an opportunity to partner in a rewarding, worthwhile cause that actually makes a difference in the lives of others and in your own life, too.
Chief Network Services Officer