Texas CASA is pleased to partner with Child Advocates of Fort Bend (CAFB) to share their work and expertise in advocacy for infants and toddlers. CAFB’s Infant and Toddler program is a whole-program approach, and they have been working with us at Texas CASA to further develop resources and materials to support the entire CASA network in this area.
Throughout 2023, CAFB will be hosting a five part webinar series for CASA staff on various elements of their Infant and Toddler program, and more resources from Texas CASA will also be shared.
- April 18, 12-1:30 p.m. CT (Getting Started with Your Courts)
- May 16, 12-1 p.m. (Training Your Volunteers)
- June 20, 12-1 p.m. (Trauma Informed Care for Infants & Toddlers)
- July 18, 12- 1 p.m. (Positive Visitation)
- Aug. 15, 12-1 p.m. (Working with Parents)