Texas CASA Brand Assets
Links to Texas CASA’s logos and other brand assets are available for download below to ensure all staff and contractors are using the most up-to-date, high-quality files.
Click the link for the logo file you would like. Once the new page opens, right click on the image and select “save image as.”
- Texas CASA logo with Tagline – vertical: color , black , white | Vector/EPS (all colors)
- Texas CASA logo with Tagline – horizontal: color , black , white | Vector/EPS (all colors)
- Texas CASA logo with Stacked Tagline – vertical: color , black , white | Vector/EPS (all colors)
- Texas CASA logo with Stacked Tagline – horizontal: color , black , white | Vector/EPS (all colors)
- Texas CASA logo – vertical: color , black , white | Vector/EPS (all colors)
- Texas CASA logo – horizontal: color , black , white
- Texas CASA logo – BUG: color , black , white | Vector/EPS (all colors)
- National CASA logo – vertical: color , black , white | Vector/EPS (all colors)
- National CASA logo – horizontal: color , black , white | Vector/EPS (all colors)
If you need to update and/or print more business cards please see the Business Card Template and send the necessary information to the Communications team at email@example.com.
When printing letterhead use Cougar Digital Smooth Text White – 70/28 lb.
Evergreen Brochure Insert Pages
These pages were designed to be used as hard copies stacked inside the evergreen folder. PDF versions of these sheets are available for download.
More templates will be added to the library as they are created so that you can have some variety in your presentations.
DEFAULT WORD TEMPLATE/TEXAS CASA THEME
It is not mandatory, but if you would like to set the standard backup font and brand colors as your defaults in Word, the easiest way to do this is:
- Open the Word template provided: Default Word Template
- Select “DESIGN” from the tabs on the top of the page
- Click “Set as Default” to the right of all of the theme previews, and then select “yes” to apply design to all future Word documents
- Click the “Themes” dropdown to the left of the theme previews
- Click on “Save Current Theme” at the bottom of the dropdown
- In the dialog box enter what you would like to name this theme, perhaps “Texas CASA”
- Click “Save”
If you do not want to save these as your defaults, you can save this document and use the set design theme when needed.
Several templates have been created to add some variety in your presentations. Please note that the “Best Practices” download provides tips to help you develop a powerful presentation that clearly conveys your message and keeps your audience interested. For questions about creating your presentation email the Training team at firstname.lastname@example.org and for questions concerning template design email the Communications team at email@example.com.
- PowerPoint Visual Reference Guide
- PowerPoint Best Practices
- PowerPoint Template – standard
- PowerPoint Template – widescreen
An Acknowledgements Page should be included in guidebooks, toolkits, reports and other materials when appropriate.
Report cover templates have been designed for certain departments to allow some visual differentiation between works produced and distributed to our various stakeholders. If a template does not exist for your department please use the general Texas CASA design.
- General Texas CASA Report Cover
- Administration Report Cover
- Program Operations & Resources Report Cover
- Public Policy Report Cover
The following examples show how brand standards can be applied to different kinds of reports: