Texas CASA offers you the opportunity to bring a training to your program or region in order to ensure everyone has the chance to take advantage of the unique trainings we provide. We encourage you to use this as an opportunity to partner with and invite other local programs in your region.
How it works
You can request facilitators from the CASA College training team to present a training for your program or region by completing the application below. Texas CASA will follow up with you within the next two business days with next steps.
Applications for CASA College on-demand trainings will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
For on-demand trainings, Texas CASA guarantees that:
- the CASA College training team will present your requested training at the location you secure, and
- Texas CASA will cover the above training team’s travel, lodging and meal expenses.
Your program will be responsible for all other training logistics, such as:
- securing a training location,
- ensuring a minimum of 15 attendees,
- onsite setup and logistics (tables and chairs, meals if needed, etc.).