We invite you to join Texas CASA’s Volunteer Coaching and Advocacy team as they host a live online Zoom training at 12 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 23, 2019. This training, Time Management Tips and Tricks, is focused on learning how to reduce stress and be more productive by setting priorities, using a planning tool and scheduling your time appropriately.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The training will include:
- Tips for understanding and setting your priorities;
- The importance of scheduling your time appropriately to avoid chaos;
- The importance of using a planning tool that works for you, not against you;
- The dangers of giving your time to low-value tasks; and
- Time to share your ideas with the network.
If you have any questions or need more information, please email Volunteer Management Coordinator Lisa Briggs at [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email]. Register by clicking the button above.