Board treasurers provide critical support for the financial management of the organization and set a tone of integrity for the agency. Texas CASA is proud to present this dynamic ten-minute training, Keys to the Board Treasurer Role, on the six key aspects of the board treasurer role within local CASA programs.
Learn about how to:
- become more deeply versed in your program’s financial landscape,
- effectively chair the finance committee,
- create strong oversight guardrails,
- support strategic budget development,
- ensure accurate financial reporting, and
- serve as the financial liaison for the rest of the board.
The training also explores ways to avoid some potential traps and challenges as you help your CASA program most effectively achieve its mission of serving children and families.