The Texas CASA Training team is offering an Advocate Coordinator Training 101 on Nov. 16-17 in Bryan.
Formerly known as Supervisor Training, Advocate Coordinator Training 101 is an in-person training opportunity for anyone who supervises CASA volunteers. This two-day training focuses on practical coaching to ensure high quality advocacy centered on the well-being of the child. We will help you enhance your leadership and coaching skills by exploring the following topics:
- Establishing goals and expectations,
- Developing a strong team and maintaining partnerships,
- Cultural Consideration and Inclusion,
- Adjusting and coaching for better communication, and more!
WHEN & WHERE
Nov. 16-17, 2017 | 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. both days
CASA of Brazos Valley office | 115 North Main St., Bryan, TX 77803
Please follow the instructions below very carefully to secure your spot.
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A CASA COLLEGE LMS ACCOUNT:
- Please read all of the steps below before enrolling.
- Select the Enroll Now button below and login with your LMS account information.
- Find Advocate Coordinator Training 101 – In-Person Course, select Enroll. *You are not done yet and must complete the remaining steps to secure your spot for the Bryan training.
- Now select View next to Advocate Coordinator Training 101 – In-Person Course.
- You may be prompted to agree to Texas CASA’s Terms & Conditions for the training. Click “I Agree.”
- Find the Nov. 16 training listing, select Enroll. You will then receive a confirmation email.
Note: If you do not receive a confirmation email with the date and time of your session, you are not considered enrolled in this course and a seat may not be available at a later date.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CASA COLLEGE LMS ACCOUNT:
Contact Training Specialist Teki Jackson at email@example.com to create an account.
If you have any questions about this training, contact Training Specialist Teki Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org.