The March 2021 Meeting of Executive Directors and Program Directors will be held via Zoom on Friday, March 5, and will begin at 8:30 a.m.
The meeting focus is on the challenges of change and opportunities for greatness. It will include sessions on the 87th legislative session, Community-Based Care, Optima, the new National CASA standards, anti-trafficking efforts, the Texas Permanency Outcomes Project, and the upcoming budget.
Registration is free, and a link to join the meeting will be included in your registration confirmation email.
- Welcome Remarks by Texas CASA CEO Vicki Spriggs
- Guest speaker Deneen Dryden, Associate Commissioner of CPS
- Legislative Overview & Systems Changes
- Federal & State Funding Issues
- Texas Permanency Outcomes Project
- Anti-Trafficking Efforts & Early CFE
- Optima State Portal
- Community-Based Care Panel
- Community-Based Care Panel Continued
- New National CASA Standards