The June 2019 Recruiter Refresh will be held on June 6, 2019 in Austin at the Texas CASA office.
Recruiter Refresh is open to new recruiters or seasoned recruiters who want to refresh their recruitment talents, as well as learn new recruitment ideas and strategies. Topics for this year’s Recruiter Refresh include:
- the volunteer ownership cycle,
- community mapping,
- building a recruitment plan and sticking to it,
- recruiting from all communities,
- creating a volunteer-centered culture,
- retaining current volunteers,
- and creating your elevator speech.
If you have questions, please contact Recruitment & Retention Officer Dennise Jackson at [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email].
date & times
Thursday, June 6 | 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Attendees may book a stay at a hotel of their choice. Click here to view a map of hotels near the Texas CASA office.
Thursday, June 6 | Lunch
Oops! We could not locate your form.