The 2019 Recruiter Refresh will be held on April 2-3, 2019 at Texas CASA in Austin.
Recruiter Refresh is open to new recruiters or seasoned recruiters who want to refresh their recruitment talents, as well as learn new recruitment ideas and strategies. Topics for this year’s Recruiter Refresh include:
- the volunteer ownership cycle,
- community mapping,
- building a recruitment plan and sticking to it,
- recruiting from all communities,
- creating a volunteer-centered culture,
- retaining current volunteers,
- and creating your elevator speech.
Registration for this event has closed. If you are interested in attending or need to cancel your registration, please contact Recruitment & Retention Officer Dennise Jackson at [email]email@example.com[/email].
date & times
Tuesday, April 2 | 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, April 3 | 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Attendees may book a stay at a hotel of their choice. Click here to view a map of hotels near the Texas CASA office.
Tuesday, April 2 | Lunch
Wednesday, April 3 | Lunch