We invite all Advocate Supervisors to join Texas CASA’s Volunteer Coaching and Advocacy team as they host a live online Zoom training from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. on Monday, April 27, 2020. This training, Tips and Tricks for Operating in the Time of COVID-19, is focused on how CASA case supervisors can support advocates and their team during this unprecedented time. This is also a space for you and your network peers to discuss barriers, solutions and successes.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The training will include:
- A brief overview of the resources Texas CASA has gathered for COVID-19,
- Tips and tricks for remote CASA work,
- Maintaining quality advocacy during social distancing,
- Staying connected while working apart from others, and
- Time for sharing what’s working for us with each other.
If you have any questions or need more information, please email Volunteer Management Coordinator Lisa Briggs at [email]email@example.com[/email].