Advocating for Undocumented Youth
“Advocating for Undocumented Youth” is presented by Pamela K. Parker, Special Projects Attorney, DFPS, Austin.
This webinar will:
- Focus attention on the importance of citizenship and immigration issues for foster children and youth,
- Demonstrate simple tool for identifying children who need help,
- Introduce the most common citizenship and immigration options available to foster children,
- Discuss the role of the foreign consul’s office, and
- Explain where and how to get more help.
To access the archived webinar, please use the link below. If you do not have a CASA College LMS account, please visit the CASA College E-Learning page to learn how you can get started.