Oftentimes, children in foster care do not have a reliable father figure or positive male role model in their lives. Although all of our volunteers are trained and ready to advocate for any child, children with a consistent, positive male influence in their life:
- Have a better physical well-being,
- Possess higher competency for relating with others,
- Demonstrate greater ability to take initiative,
- Better evidence self-control,
- Achieve more academically, and
- Are more likely to abstain from using drugs.