Supporting Students in Foster Care During COVID-19
The Children’s Commission has put together a resource letter to support the education of students in foster care while schools are closed. These resources include:
- lesson plans for at-home learning,
- a list of internet and phone providers with free or low-cost service,
- mental and behavioral health resources,
- free school meal pickup locations,
- and guidance for students who are in higher education, special education or transferring schools.