Texas Youth Hotline: Support for Children & Parents
The Texas Youth Hotline is a free, 24/7 support and prevention service for children, youth, siblings, parents and other family members who need a caring voice and sympathetic ear. Trained volunteers are always available to provide guidance on questions like:
- I ran away from home. Where can I find help?
- I want to leave home. Can I move out without my parents’ permission?
- What should I do if my child doesn’t come home?
- My child’s friend needs a place to stay. Can they stay at my house?
The Texas Youth Hotline is accessible by phone, text and chat to discuss any problem, big or small. Volunteers will listen to your problem, help you consider your choices and develop a sensible solution. It can be reached at the numbers and link below.
- CALL: 800-989-6884
- TEXT: 512-872-5777
- CHAT OR LEARN MORE: http://www.dfps.state.tx.us/youth_hotline/
Please share this resource widely with your networks!