Take your employee engagement to the next level and help create brighter futures for all Texas children by partnering with Texas Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA).
Corporate social responsibility is no longer an option – it’s a must have that more and more people expect from their employers. From increased productivity and job satisfaction to reducing employee turnover, your company can see a wide range of benefits from incorporating volunteer and giving opportunities into your company culture – and we’re here to help!
Texas CASA has a variety of options to help your company reach its social responsibility goals, all while making a difference in the lives of children in the foster care system.
Through workplace giving programs, you give staff members the chance to make a considerable impact. Partner with Texas CASA and you can:
- Make a difference in the lives of Texas’ most vulnerable children
- Create a culture of generosity
- Engage employees in their communities
- Communicate your core values to your staff
- Enhance your brand
Use the search tool below to see if your company already matches donations.
If you do not find your organization through this search, contact your Human Resources department for more information. If your employer requires an Employer Identification Number (EIN) (i.e. Federal Identification Number), Texas CASA’s is 75-2252358
Becoming a Court Appointed Special Advocate is a premier volunteer opportunity. The skills your employees will learn and personal development tools they will gain while doing the work of a CASA volunteer directly support their personal and professional leadership path. Problem solving, meeting facilitation, cultural adeptness, patience, and conflict resolution are some of the skills your employees will utilize as CASA volunteers.
Where to begin with volunteer engagement:
- Promote – Place information about becoming a CASA in your corporate employee engagement newsletter or blog.
- Present – Host a lunch and learn for your staff. We’ll come out and give a brief presentation on CASA and how to volunteer.
- Adopt – Become one of our premier partners and consider co-branding opportunities in the media, sponsor initiatives, leadership track trainings, board opportunities, etc.
- Act – If you would like to know more about this opportunity for your organization, please contact Leslie Morton, Communications and Awareness Director, at email@example.com.
Invest in CASA both in your community and around the state by sponsoring a Texas CASA hosted event. Sponsors have a direct impact in providing the advocacy needed for children removed from their homes due to abuse and/or neglect.
Texas CASA Events:
- Child Welfare Primer (86th Legislative Session)
- CASA Day at the Capitol
- Legislative Advocacy Team Retreat
- Annual Conference
Does Texas CASA align with the philanthropic mission of your company’s foundation?
By partnering with Texas CASA, you will receive a wealth of benefits including:
- Tax deductions
- Co-branding opportunities
- Improved employee morale
Janet St. Paul Studio For Hair & Beauty
Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Texas