The Quality Assurance Preparation Training for FY2024 includes a webinar and multiple resources:
- The FY24 QA Readiness Guide – The guide provides all of the information needed to prepare your CASA program for a quality assurance review. Additionally, it includes a complete overview of the quality assurance process and a list of all monitored standards and requirements.
- FY24 Self Audit Checklist
- Tab 1, 2, 3, and 4 of the Texas Administrative Code (TAC) Requirements
- Annual Training PowerPoint
- Sample Staff Orientation and Training Checklist
- Advocacy File Assessment Form
- Volunteer Screening Checklist
- Board Orientation and Annual Training PowerPoint
- Texas Administrative Code (TAC) 377
The Quality Assurance (QA) Preparation Training was offered to programs who will have a QA Review in FY 2024 (Sept. 1, 2023 – Aug. 31, 2024). During this training, attendees learned about the QA process and Texas CASA Standards to prepare for the upcoming review.